Trade Equities and Bonds
Citibank Brokerage is an online trading platform through which you can trade in Equities listed in US stock exchanges list of available Equities here and Bonds issued by governments/corporates. This can be done in a few clicks through our mobile app or through Citibank Online portal.
You need to have a Securities Brokerage Account in order to trade. Please see the video guide on how to open a new Securities Brokerage Account, how to trade through Mobile app or Citibank Online portal.
You would also need to have a valid investor risk profile and a valid W8 BEN US FATCA declaration before you can start trading. Investor Risk Profile and W8 BEN can be updated through our mobile app or through Citibank Online portal.
Invest Anywhere, Anytime
Please follow below steps to get started!
Open an Investment Account if you don’t have one yet!
- Buy and sell equities listed in US markets.
- Access user-friendly Citi Mobile App or Citibank Online platform from anywhere.
- Capitalise on buying power feature which allows to buy without having to wait for sell proceeds to be settled.
- Place Limit, Stop Loss Limit and Stop Loss Market orders valid until a future date of your choice.
- Live price update from markets.
- Historical performance information on equities.
- Place off market hours order.