Online Trading with Citibank E-Brokerage
Trade Equities and Bonds
Citibank Brokerage is an online trading platform through which you can trade in Equities listed in US stock exchanges list of available equities here and Bonds issued by governments/corporates. This can be done in a few clicks through our mobile app or through Citibank Online portal.
You need to have a Securities Brokerage Account in order to trade. If you do not have one yet, you may open a new account by clicking here. Please see the video guide on how to open a new Securities Brokerage Account, how to trade through Mobile app or Citibank Online portal.
You would also need to have a valid investor risk profile and a valid W8 BEN US FATCA declaration before you can start trading. Investor Risk Profile and W8 BEN can be updated through our mobile app or through Citibank Online portal.
Click here to open a open SB account, Online
If you already have a securities brokerage account, please follow below steps on your Citi Mobile App to get started!
Invest Anywhere, Anytime
With just a few simple steps, you can start building your investment portfolio*. To get started:
1. Set up an Investor Profile
2. W8 Ben
3. Trade in Equities
*If you do not have a securities brokerage account, click here to set it up.
- Buy and sell securities in a range of markets and invest in a diversified range of mutual funds, covering major asset classes globally.
- Trade easily through our user-friendly Citibank Online platform.
- Trade at competitive rates.
- Open a Securities Brokerage Account and Mutual Funds Accounts with no minimum deposit or balance required in your current or savings accounts.
- Link between the Securities Brokerage Accounts and other Citibank accounts.
- "Good till Date" and "Stop Loss Limit Order" instructions available.
- Email confirmation of fully and partly executed trades.
- "Stop Loss Limit Order" function.
- Stock Quote Service.
- Bonds and Equities displayed under one brokerage account providing a consolidated view of your portfolio.
- For fast and easy access to the markets, you can place trade orders via Citibank Online platform:
- Sign On to Citibank online.
- Scroll over 'Investments' and select 'E-Brokerage' or 'Mutual Funds'.
- Select your account and click on 'Trade Now' to begin trading for Securities Brokerage or 'Buy' to begin trading on Mutual Funds.