Fixed Income Securities
Bonds are fixed income securities that offer regular income and play a significant role in providing stability to your portfolio. Whether you want to build your wealth or diversify your investment portfolio, bonds are an attractive investment avenue that can fulfil both objectives.
At Citi, you get access to a wide selection of bonds issued by reputable organizations from around the world. Choose from a variety of credit ratings based on your risk appetite and investment objectives. Investing in bonds will potentially help you secure a steady income and an opportunity for capital appreciation.
Enjoy a wide selection of bonds issued by reputable organizations worldwide with tenors and currency denominations to achieve your long term investment goals.
- Fixed Rate Bonds - These bonds pay the same amount of interest for their entire tenure.
- Floating Rate Bonds - These bonds have a variable interest rate that are typically tied to market interest rates. When the reference market interest rate increases, the interest return may increase accordingly and vice versa
- Zero Coupon Bonds - A zero coupon bond makes no periodic interest payment, but instead it is usually offered at a discount from its face value. The return will be reflected from the gradual appreciation of the bond which is redeemed at face value on maturity date
Time Deposit or Fixed Deposit preserves your principal while earning you a fixed interest for a predetermined tenor. Whether you want to save for a new car or a dream vacation, plan for your goals confidently, with a Time Deposit Account.
Choose from a wide range of tenors and major currencies from around the world. Additionally, Citi offers you competitive fixed deposit interest rates to help you grow your savings faster.
- Minimum deposit of AED 1,000 or its equivalent
- Tenors including; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year
- Select various tenors to suit your needs ranging from 30 days to 1 year
- Product available for local and major currencies
Mutual Funds are professionally managed investment vehicles that pool capital from many investors to invest in multiple stocks, bonds and other securities. They can be traded online 24x7 at Citibank online at competitive prices.
Click here to view a full list of mutual funds.
A Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is designed to help you accumulate wealth by investing in equities through smaller fixed amounts at regular intervals. There are a number of benefits to building a SIP, all which will help you achieve your financial goals.
- Investing systematically means you are buying fewer units when equity markets are high and more units when the markets are low, thereby bringing down your average cost
- You can choose from various funds spread across asset classes
- Unlimited fund replacement options and no exit/surrender charges (for class A) in case you wish to redeem your investments
- Given the low minimum monthly contribution, you can easily include SIP without altering your monthly budgets or lifestyle while making contributions towards building your financial future
A Structured Note is a type of structured investment product that combines capital growth with protection so that you can diversify your wealth management strategy.
By investing in Structured Notes, you can reap the benefits of a variety of underlying assets such as equities, bonds, currencies and commodities. In essence, a Structured Note is designed to help you diversify your portfolios and provide a better risk-reward experience.
- Structured Notes are flexible and can be tailored to play out with your investment strategies.
- Returns on Structured Notes are linked to the performance of one or more underlyings, such as a particular equity, index, commodity, foreign exchange rate, interest rate, mutual fund or others, or a combination of any or all of them.
- Structured Notes may compose of diverse derivatives and fixed income investments.