Personal Loan Without Salary Transfer
Plan it your way
Features of Personal Loan without salary transfer
Unlike most other loans, personal loans are the easier to avail, as they require minimum documentation. They are processed quickly and are usually disbursed within a week. However, before you start checking out the interest rates and tenures, you can look at the features of a personal loan to know why you may want to apply for one.
You can achieve all your financial goals by taking the help of a Citi personal loan without salary transfer. For example, if you wish to pay off a high interest loan or you need an extra amount of money to complete your home decor plans, a personal loan can help you fulfill such objectives.
Personal loans in UAE do not usually come with the requirement of collateral and they are disbursed within 3 to 7 days. However, the eligibility for such loans can vary as per your monthly income and your expense record. Once you satisfy the minimal requirements, you can avail one easily.
What you need to know
- You will need to provide Citibank with security cheques as a guarantee of your financial obligations. The value of these cheques will amount up to 120% of the Personal Loan Amount (Principal Amount only) and shall be used to recover outstanding balances in case of your default
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) you are eligible for is determined by your income and an assessment of your credit profile
- Once your application has been submitted for processing, you may be requested to provide additional documents. Funds shall be disbursed within up to 10 UAE business days from the loan approval date.
- Monthly payments towards your Loan will be applied in the following order: (a) towards payment of fees such as VAT and late charges when they apply (b) towards payment of interest and (c) towards repayment of the outstanding loan amount. In case the payment received is higher than the due amount required based on the agreed repayment schedule, any excess funds will be used to reduce the outstanding Principal Amount thereby reducing the last instalment amount due
- Disbursement of a Loan is conditional upon receipt or confirmation of all documents and requirements requested by Citibank in form and substance satisfactory to Citibank.
To view all the applicable Terms and Conditions, please visit www.citi.me/tce (Section C: Personal Loans and Personal Loans without salary transfer and Section J: General Terms and Conditions). Citibank reserves the right to change its Terms and Conditions at anytime subject to 60 days prior written notice.
- Warning: You may have to pay penalties if you pay off a loan/financing early.
- Warning: If you do not meet the repayments/payments on your loan/financing, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
- Warning: Refinancing your loans/financing may take longer to pay off than your previous loan/financing and may result in paying more in interest/profit.
To view more information about Citi Personal Loans, you can click here.