Personal Loan in UAE
Plan it your way
Features of Citi Personal Loan
Citibank personal loans offer competitive rates and high loan amounts. Such loans do not require any assets to be pledged as collateral and are processed with minimum documentation. You can apply for one online and get the amount disbursed within a week.
The requirement for extra sums of money can arise at any time. If you are facing such a situation currently, you can consider your problem solved by getting a Citi Personal Loan. A personal loan can help you tackle the limitation of shortage of immediate funds. You can even use the loan amount to consolidate a high-interest debt or fulfill personal reasons such as wedding expenses, home renovation, etc.
Citi personal loans in UAE are easy to avail as you won’t have to undergo a lengthy documentation process.
What you need to know
- You will need to provide Citibank with security cheques as a guarantee of your financial obligations. The value of these cheques will amount up to 120% of the Personal Loan Amount (Principal Amount only) and shall be used to recover outstanding balances in case of your default
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) you are eligible for is determined by your income and whether you are employed at a company that is on Citi’s approved employer list
- Once your application has been submitted for processing, you may be requested to provide additional documents. Funds shall be disbursed within up to 10 UAE business days from the loan approval date.
- Monthly payments towards your Loan will be applied in the following order: (a) towards payment of fees such as VAT and late charges when they apply (b) towards payment of interest and (c) towards repayment of the outstanding loan amount. In case the payment received is higher than the due amount required based on the agreed repayment schedule, any excess funds will be used to reduce the outstanding Principal Amount thereby reducing the last instalment amount due
- Disbursement of a Loan is conditional upon receipt or confirmation of all documents and requirements requested by Citibank in form and substance satisfactory to Citibank.
- After the Personal Loan has been paid off, account service charges may be due, please refer to the Schedule of Fees and Charges for the relevant charged amount (Section: Banking Transactions, under Current, Call and Savings Accounts – Monthly Fee per Account)
To view all the applicable Terms and Conditions, please visit www.citi.me/tce (Section C: Personal Loans and Personal Loans without salary transfer and Section J: General Terms and Conditions). Citibank reserves the right to change its Terms and Conditions at anytime subject to 60 days prior written notice
- Warning: You may have to pay penalties if you pay off a loan/financing early.
- Warning: If you do not meet the repayments/payments on your loan/financing, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
- Warning: Refinancing your loans/financing may take longer to pay off than your previous loan/financing and may result in paying more in interest/profit.
To view more information about Citi Personal Loans, you can click here.